Electrical Connections cable glands are unique. Finished in black nylon and originally marketed as the ‘Ultimate’ gland, these glands have been the preferred choice by end users for many years. Special features: Rated to I.P.68
- Additional neoprene seal washer supplied as standard
- Large size range
- Continuous operating withstand temperature -40°to 100°C
- Short term withstand temperature rating 200°C
- Superior cable retention due to locking mechanism. Ideal in vibration prone environments such as the marine industry. Grey is available in some sizes.
- Gland sizing is a guide only and will need to be verified against manufacturers cable dimensions.